vendredi 3 novembre 2017

KICKSTARTER PROJECT UPDATE #13

Preparations


25 janv. 2014

Dear friends,

After an epic fundraising campaign and on the other side of the holiday season, I am concentrating on getting ready for my trip: what to bring and how to bring it. I am trying to anticipate everything that I will need. Of course, Kickstarted and Amazon each took 5% off the total so my finances are a little tighter than I would like but I will make do.

I will arrive in Conakry in the firsts days of February and will immediately get busy with the task at hand which is to teach the children of Tyabala to read and write music using the chromatic tambin, it promisses to be very interesting.

I got two nice small cameras, a few hard drives and all the materials necessary to make a decent film. My friends are waiting for me, I am ready.

The next update will emanate from Conakry.

Best wishes, 
Sylvain

PS: It's official, I received a patent for my chromatic tambin.


It's official

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Mai 2017 Travel Report

Things are looking up May 31, 2017 Dear Friends, Last February, I visited our dear Ecole Fula Flute / Centre Tyabala in Conakry, Guine...