vendredi 3 novembre 2017

KICKSTARTER PROJECT UPDATE #43

Final Words: Kickstarter Rewards

10 déc. 2014

Dear Friends.

About ten days ago I sent you, dear contributor, a Survey through Kickstarter to collect your address so that I can send the rewards I promised when you generously donated to this Project. Many people replied but many did not. 

As per the structure of Kickstarter Projects, I can only send the Survey once so please respond promptly. If, in your case for example, the message was lost in email limbo, or was deleted without being read, please send me your mailing address through the Kickstarter messaging system or via regular email at: fulaflute@earthlink.net.

If you decided that you want to give me a break and not collect the reward: Thank you very much! But I really would prefer to deliver what was promised, it's good for my credibility, my karma, and for supporters to have a tangible artefact of what was accomplished.



This is the very last message that you will receive from this Project (other than the French version of the same). As all the rewards are being distributed, I declare this Project officially closed.

I invite you to follow future developments of l'Ecole Fula Flute by visiting http://www.fulaflute.net/eff/index.html

Thank you very much for your support and generosity. Because of you, I experienced the most interesting year of my life. I will never forget what happened and why it happened.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.
Signing off,

Sylvain Leroux

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Mai 2017 Travel Report

Things are looking up May 31, 2017 Dear Friends, Last February, I visited our dear Ecole Fula Flute / Centre Tyabala in Conakry, Guine...